Architect, Engineer, and Surveying practicing consulting business.
3rd Party Interventions (Peer Reviews)
- I go into a company and address: General Management, Professional Development, Project Management, Human Resource Development, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Marketing/Business Development.
- The objective of a Peer Review is to give your firm a means to improve professional practice. A Peer Review does this by identifying your firm’s objectives, policies, and procedures and then examining how these policies and procedures are implemented. The Peer Review is centered around staff one on one feedback that is passed on confidentially to leadership.
Facilitate Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning is facilitated by LVS Management Consulting using H.R. strategic planning model and S.W.O.T. (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, & Threat). The goal is to develop a mission & vision statement and a plan for 3-5 years. Strategic Planning questions like the following are asked:
- What are your core competencies?
- What is (or should be) your core business?
- How is competitive advantage achieved?
- I address Ownership and Management Transition. Every business will someday face transition to the next leadership. LVS Management can provide the coaching and expertise to develop the 5-10 year plan to address both ownership and management/leadership transition.
Management Assessment for Future Leadership
- LVS Management can provide training, coaching, and assessment of the future leadership with face to face TRAINING & an assessment of leadership qualities. Transition of company is directly affected by securing the next leadership.
Coaching Management in Various Aspects of Business
- Current leadership and future leadership can always us a coach. This becomes very apparent in the ownership and management transition. LVS Management can provide CONFIDANT / coach for business practices, architecture, Engineering, and Surveying.
Offer Seminars on “The business of Architectural, Engineering, and Surveying Consulting:
- This seminar is specifically designed for current and future leadership within the AES industry. In addition you can receive 14 Professional Development Hours (PDH’s). The course is also designed for audience participation with points of interest for all who attend.
Topic Areas Covered